Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Twisted Fairy Tales line-up revealed!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow


  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon138's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow, those actually sound pretty cool. this will probably be the first line of mcfarlane toys i've bought in probably well over a year.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know what to think yet.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    interesting...
    time will tell.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds interesting... we'll have to wait and see. I definitely sense the "Tortured" feel in it that a lot of folks will bitch about...

    ...but should be interesting. Another line I'll have to keep undisplayed again... if I get it (I'll have to wait and see).

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have preferred actual monsters though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon138's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    I would have preferred actual monsters though.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i would have preferred a panty hamster, but what are ya gonna do.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like an odd choice of characters, I'll reserve judgement until I see them

  9. #9
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by moviemaniacks:
    sounds like an odd choice of characters, I'll reserve judgement until I see them
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm right there with ya. The descriptions sound very interesting. But, then, Twisted Oz seemed like a good idea at first.... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by moviemaniacks:
    sounds like an odd choice of characters, I'll reserve judgement until I see them
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm right there with ya. The descriptions sound very interesting. But, then, Twisted Oz seemed like a good idea at first.... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •